Thursday, July 8, 2010
The kitchen has been primed. I need to put another coat on the area over the cabinets, but the rest of the kitchen has had 2 coats. I was going to use the leftover paint from the hall, but I finally found a green that won't look awful with the mauve counte top and backsplash, so I think I'm going to save the other paint for the back bedroom. I got a floor for the laundry room, it's a cross between a floating floor and peel-and-stick. The tile sections have tabs to fasten to each other, like a floating laminate floor, but they are held together with adhesive, instead of locking grooves. It's supposed to be waterproof. I will never understand what would make that dense carpet, with backing that is essentially a sponge, seem like a good idea for the kitchen and the laundry room. Any water soaks the padding and stays forever. I will be so happy to have it out of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment