Sunday, June 20, 2010

Taking the Plunge

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm finally going to run a game. I'm going to run a 2-3 week mini-game of Legend of the Five Rings. Think samurai wuxia with magic and demons. I'm going to write up all the characters in advance, because character creation takes forever, and I'm pretty sure Neale and I have the only copy of the core book. Not to mention there are certain characters that will be very important for what I want to do, and that seemed like the best way to make sure that the characters would be useful. After all, a courtier who's a master of Go and ikebana would be an oni snack. Someone is already bitching, but he can kiss my ass. Or get a core book, make a character, and if it won't work, something will kill him.

Now to make my master villains, mwa ha ha!

What Clan are you?

I didn't think I'd come up Dragon clan, but ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment