Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm not a fan of cheesy promotional items, but......

I just saw a story on CNN about the chia Obama. Normally, I'm not a fan of commemorative merchandise, but this is so cheesy, it's awesome. Plus, it's environmentally friendly, and reduces your carbon footprint. I mean, it's a bunch of little plants.

I'm finally starting to feel a little better, but wiped out. My stomach has been upset since last night, but settled down late in the morning. I don't know why, I'm just glad it's over. I've been breathing easier today than I have since Monday. If the sinus congestion clears up in the next day or so, I'll be doing pretty good.

I'm finally starting to see progress on the scarf. It's not long enough yet to wrap around my neck, but I can finally tell that it's getting longer. Sometimes, when I'm knitting with fine yarn, it's hard to tell that I am making progress. Chunky yarn grows really fast, but with really light yarn, sometimes it seems like I'm knitting the same row over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. That would be a hell for really evil knitters. You know, those knitters who kick kittens, beat children, and make toilet paper cozies. They have to sit in a pit where they knit and knit and knit but they never get anywhere.

    ReplyDelete